Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010


Friend... Some people think that friend is just an ordinary person.. Some people think that friend's not important in their life.. and also think that they didn't need any friend.. but they wrong about that.. Without friend, our life will felt empty.. That's why we need a friend.. maybe one or two.. I always dreamed that I have a friend who really understand me.. Who knows the real me.. And I have.. I have friends that who really try to be there for me.. Who always try to make me feel better when I'm feels sad or mad.. also try to cheer me up with their silly jokes... I'm really glad to have them as my friends.. When I was a little girl, I never knew what's the meaning of truefriend.. I just be friend with everyone without knowing the true meaning of friendship.. So, everytime I knew one of my friends did something wrong, we will stay away from her.. It's the same thing happen when we fought with each other.. We did not talk with each other for a long time.. but, my heart feels weird that time.. I felt that I lost something important in my life.. Then, when I turn 12, I realize that friend is important in our life.. I understand the true meaning of friendship.. That's why everytime I fought with one of my friend n no matter how bad they treated me, I can't hate them.. I always believed in them.. Because they are my friend.. but they're not just my friends.. They also my family.. And I love them just the way they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment