Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

No Way Out...

Everywhere i turn i hurt someone.. But there's nothing i can say to change the things i've done.. I'd do anything within my power, I'd give everything I've got.. But the path I seek is hidden from me now.. I've let you down.. You trusted me, believed in me and I let you down.. Of all the things I hid from you, I cannnot hide the shame.. And I pray someone, something will come, to take away the pain.. There's no way out of this dark place.. No hope, no future.. I know I can't be free.. But I can't see another way.. And I can't see another day....
I know it's hard, but you found somehow to look into your heart and to forgive me now.. You're given me the strength to carry on.. I see the path from this dark place, I see my future. You're forgiveness had set me free and i can see another way.. I can face another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment